Thursday, July 31, 2008

Portraits 2x

A few changes have been made.

1. A new blog name. Love it? Hate it? Don't care? I still giggle, so really, who cares what you think?

2. I have updated the website with a few new photos. Many of which have been on the blog. A couple which have not. Regardless, take a look. If for nothing else, at least do it to help boost my ego when I look at the web stats.

www.mattnager.com

Here are two recent photos. One is from a recent trip through Mexico on the last passenger train still running. I am hoping the story with make it into publication. I am still waiting to finalize the deal. Soon I will be able to share the photos with you.

The other is my girlfriend's father. He is a retired tailor, who now tends to his land filled with olive trees, lime trees, and a few plums. Nice place to have family.




4 comments:

trey kazee said...

both really great portraits. superb!

I am Matthew Nager said...

Thanks Trey!

I'm glad you liked them. They were both almost snap shots...natural light and almost no directing. That means great subjects.

ben fredman said...

yeah matt, these are really nice...the light, toning, composition. Sweet work. Hope all's well...

avs said...

Awesome portraits Matt!!